SENIOR DIGITAL PERFORMANCE MARKETER
The Senior Digital Performance Marketer is responsible for performance marketing campaigns, budgeting and analytics, and assisting with the development of the company’s performance strategy. This position will work on both digital and offline campaigns. You will be responsible for optimizing our client’s results from the inside out. You will work with various teams both internally and externally to improve performance and conversion rates.
How this career will benefit you?
- You will be remunerated with Good Basic Salary based on experience
- Performance Bonus
- Dental, vision & birthday benefits
- Fun & cozy workplace & colleagues
- Working with stable & well-established company
- Strategic location (5-10 minutes walk to the nearest LRT Pusat Bandar Puchong Station)
- Career advancement opportunities
What will your role be?
Plan, manage, optimize, and execute all digital marketing campaigns across social media, SEM & display campaigns to generate leads/sales/cross-selling opportunities from spend whilst keeping to monthly ROI targets.
Monitor results daily and focus on the key metrics of the ad performance
Work closely with the Creative Team as well as the Servicing Team to understand the client’s business objectives and work out a new advertising strategy
Manage all performance marketing campaigns including goals, KPIs, budgets and timelines
Working around with UTMs, Facebook Pixels, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc
Run and analyze the results of A/B tests
Analyze industry and competitor trends to identify new digital marketing opportunities
Analyze and provide reports and insights to improve performance continuously
What do you need to have to be successful in this role?
- Candidates must possess at least Professional Certificate or above in Business Studies, Marketing, Advertising, or any relevant digital marketing certification
- 3 years or above with proven digital marketing performance result in B2C or B2B industry
- Solid experience on major Ad platforms such as Google Ads (SEM, Shopping, Display, Video & App Campaigns) and Facebook Ads (Catalogue, Lead Generation, Conversion & App Campaigns)
- Experience in media buy planning, metric forecast, ad settings, and ad optimization performance
- Experience in analytics and tracking tools (UTMs, Facebook Pixels, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc)
- Familiar in Collaborative Performance Advertising Solutions (CPAS) is a plus
- Have a strong analytical skills in numbers and data
- Highly goal-driven and analytical mindset
- Good written and communication skills
- Good time management, ability to work under pressure and independently
- Applicants must be willing to work in Puchong