SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETER
We are CR8 (Create) Consultancy as a Branding Experience Agency in Malaysia, We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist to join our team. You will help us use web technologies and Social Media Marketing tools to achieve our client’s business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness.
If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would
like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with the creative team.
How this career will benefit you?
- You will be remunerated with Good Basic Salary based on experience.
- Performance Bonus.
- Dental, vision & birthday benefits.
- Fun & cozy workplace & colleagues.
- Working with stable & well-established company.
- Strategic location (5-10 minutes walk to the nearest LRT Pusat Bandar Puchong Station).
- Career advancement opportunities.
What will your role be?
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Email, LinkedIn, etc)
- Work closely with Creative Team as well as Servicing Team to understand the client’s business objectives and workout new advertising strategy.
- Identify and analyse to provide useful target audiences and actionable consumer insights.
- Effectively plan, setup, implement, and optimise all assigned Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns to meet clients’ objective.
- Responsible to monitor client’s Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns, and sales performance metrics to forecast trends.
- Analysis using tools include but not limited to Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, and to prepare various reports for internal/external parties.
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence.
- Identify and monitor industry trends to constantly develop effective media plan to improve both new and existing campaigns using best practices and new digital trends.
- Manage internal’s Google and Facebook Ads.
- Work on social media content planning and copywriting for client’s social media account
What do you need to have to be successful in this role?
- At least 3-4 years of agency or brand work experience in Media Planning and/or Digital Marketing.
- Candidate possess at least Professional Certificate or above in Media studies, Business Studies, Marketing, Advertising, or relevant digital marketing certification such as Facebook Blueprint and/or Google Ads.
- Experience and up-to-date knowledge on search, display, and social guidelines to provide
recommendations for ad types, bidding models & re-targeting based on client briefs.
- Strong analytical and project management skills for interpretation of statistics/data where required.
- Good time management, ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced environment and handle ad-hoc requests.
- Internet-savvy and comfortable with numbers and analysis.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Puchong.