We are CR8 (Create) Consultancy as a Branding Experience Agency in Malaysia, We are looking for a cool yet passionate, smart yet crazy enough, and idea-driven Creative Director with experience. Join our family in creating things that the public will fall in love with.
How this career will benefit you?
- You will be remunerated with Good Basic Salary based on experience.
- Performance Bonus.
- Dental, vision & birthday benefits.
- Fun & cozy workplace & colleagues.
- Working with stable & well-established company.
- Strategic location (5-10 minutes walk to the nearest LRT Pusat Bandar Puchong Station).
- Career advancement opportunities.
What will your role be?
- As a creative leads, you will work with a creative team of people to plan and delivercreative proposals, concepts and direction for all on-going and upcoming creative activities.
- Have an impeccable design sensibility, strong project management proficiency, demonstrated leadership abilities supervising the creative team.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and ensuring clients are satisfies with the final outcome.
- Supervise the creative department’s daily workflow, assign project workload, project scheduling, coaching designer and monitor deadlines.
- Liaising and meeting with clients to understand business and project needs; Assessing client briefs and assigning designers to a project.
- Create creativity and fresh copywriting, review and modifying copy developed by team member.
- Develop pitching proposal and present concept to client.
- Understanding commercial aspects and the business of CR8.
- Develop and present marketing strategies and sharing business development idea with management.
- In charged on internal creative work as assigned.
- Stay updated on the latest digital and marketing trends and plan how to implement them into our client projects. Constantly learn more about the best industry practices to better utilise them for team workflow. Research on competitors and the strategies they use for successful client campaigns.
What do you need to have to be successful in this role?
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising or equivalent with 4-5 year(s) of working experience in related field, from advertising agency background will be added advantages.
- Fluent in English (both verbally and written) and understand Mandarin as you may need to liaise with Mandarin speaking client.
- Good in copy writing and presenting skill will be added advantages.
- Good time management, ability to work under pressure and priorities multiple projects with careful attention to detail.
- Professional business skills, such as negotiation, project management, and leadership.
- Creative & ideas person, adventurous and willing to challenge new thing.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Puchong.
- Full-Time position available.